Fórumok

Add resource permission programmatically for scope individial.

thumbnail
Raja Seth, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Add resource permission programmatically for scope individial.

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 233 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi All,

i am creating a for journal article hook in which I need to do some operations after creation of journal article. Now I want to assign a resource permission to that journal article. For that I checked the code of ResourcePermissionLocalServiceImpl class in which it says that
method cannot be used to grant individual scope permissions
. Is there any way to add resource permission programmatically for scope individial.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks & regards,
Raja
thumbnail
Krzysztof Gołębiowski, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Add resource permission programmatically for scope individial. (Válasz)

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 549 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.25. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Raja,
That's true, ResourcePermissionLocalServiceUtil doesn't have this kind of method, but ResourcePermissionServiceUtil has setIndividualResourcePermissions. You can check its implementation to find out how it was done.

Regards,
KG
thumbnail
Raja Seth, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Add resource permission programmatically for scope individial.

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 233 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.08.18. Legújabb bejegyzések
Krzysztof Gołębiowski:
Hi Raja,
That's true, ResourcePermissionLocalServiceUtil doesn't have this kind of method, but ResourcePermissionServiceUtil has setIndividualResourcePermissions. You can check its implementation to find out how it was done.

Regards,
KG

Thanks Krzysztof. I got my answer.