Fórumok

Site Map Customization using Multi column layout

thumbnail
Muniraj saravanan, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Site Map Customization using Multi column layout

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 95 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,

Based on the Requirements , I have customized Multi column layout ADT for Site Map to display the page , the problem is it also show the hidden page too, Which i do not want to display in my custom Site Map.

Note : I have deselect the "Show Hidden Pages" in the Site Map-Configuration.

thanks
thumbnail
Arun Das, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: Site Map Customization using Multi column layout

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 166 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.07.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
If you don't want to show your page in sitemap, then go to the page, select SEO and you can find an option to opt out the page from the sitemap.

Arun

Mellékletek:

thumbnail

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 95 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.06.01. Legújabb bejegyzések
Thanks Arun for the reply ,

it is not working , I am using Liferay 6.2 EE . is it Liferay issue ?

thanks
thumbnail
Arun Das, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 166 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.07.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi,
Include sitemap, this option should be No.And I don't think there is a Liferay issue especially on Liferay EE. And as you are an EE customer I recommend you get the latest service pack from Liferay.

Arun
thumbnail

Hi ,

I fixed the it , by adding the following condition in the FTL template to skip the hidden page

<#if ! entry.isHidden() >

</#if>

thanks