Fórumok

axis.servlet.hosts.allowed Ip Range?

thumbnail
Alex Wallace, módosítva 16 év-val korábban

axis.servlet.hosts.allowed Ip Range?

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 640 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.11.05. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi there! I can't seem to find any indication that I could use an IP range instead of specifying each IP to axis.servlet.hosts.allowed

Something like 192.168.1.0/24 would be nice... doesn't seem to work... And i'm ashamed to say I can't find where the property is being used in liferays' sources... Grep returns nothing... (only portal.properties)

Any help is greatly appreciated!
az eol, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

RE: axis.servlet.hosts.allowed Ip Range?

New Member Bejegyzések: 20 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.03.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Does anyone have an answer for this?
thumbnail
Jason Roscoe, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 84 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
did anyone get an answer for this?

Thanks
thumbnail
Minhchau Dang, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 598 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.10.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Jason Roscoe:
did anyone get an answer for this?

IP ranges are currently not supported, but if you need to know where it's being checked, it's present in SecureFilter, which is used by a bunch of different classes (only difference is a prefix is added), which does a straight check against a list rather than a more sophisticated "convert string into subnet mask and compare".

If it's something you'd like (and I imagine it's something that would get a lot of votes very quickly, given that it's a fairly simple thing to add), you can try opening a ticket in JIRA and join in on the 100 Papercuts project.