Fórumok

How can i share iframe view via private messaging?

kunal hemrajani, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

How can i share iframe view via private messaging?

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 109 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2015.05.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
i want to share the view of iframe on single click of button via private messaging??
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: How can i share iframe view via private messaging?

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6403 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking for. A quick answer would be: Send a link to the site containing the iframe. But honestly: I'm not sure what "share an iframe" means.

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 109 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2015.05.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
ok i am just asking that how to share a view of iframe what ever it would be shared through private messaging.

Nobody has answer??
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14919 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Shake you can of fairy dust while standing in the middle of fantasy land and making a wish to the blue fairy.

Seriously, there's no answer because it is totally impossible.

First, OOTB there is no way to share any images at all.

Second, the browser would not be able to do it because an iframe is walled off code, the browser enforces that wall and will not let one side interfere with (or even see the content of) the other. This is a major, unchangeable security feature for browsers.

So no, this is simply not possible thus no answers.