Fórumok

10,000th Post!

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

10,000th Post!

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 14915 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2006.09.02. Legújabb bejegyzések
Wahoo!

Took a long, long time but this is my 10,000th post...

I'm happy to know that I've helped a bunch of folks. I know I've also irritated some, likely because they didn't get my sense of humor or perhaps I actually was just cranky.

I've had my share of wrong answers and have also learned a lot in the process of answering posts.

Anyway, this is one big milestone down.

Thanks everyone for putting up with my nonsense! emoticon
thumbnail
Ramalingaiah. D, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

RE: 10,000th Post!

Expert Bejegyzések: 486 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2014.08.16. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi David H Nebinger,

You have a great Community Moderator,
i can't believe 10,000Th but Community peoples getting ideas ,
your helping everyone,

Regards ,
Ram
thumbnail
Mohammad Azharuddin, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Expert Bejegyzések: 492 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2012.09.17. Legújabb bejegyzések
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, módosítva 8 év-val korábban

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 6400 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.09.23. Legújabb bejegyzések
10000 posts in 3342 days, that's an almost perfect 3 posts per day average, not including the assumption that you probably didn't start this race right away when you joined, no weekends, no holidays.

Updating stats since your Sorry Hitoshi post which was around 8000 on 9 March 2015, it's rather 8.6 posts/day, again not including weekends and holidays (and at least on weekends I see your posts)

Thanks for the contributions and participation. Looking forward to future collaboration - in agreement and disagreement (as it sometimes happens - it's more fun to have a well-reasoned discussion around recommendations, practices and experiences from time to time)