Fórumok

Liferay Widget Problem

Mariusz Sieracki, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Liferay Widget Problem

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.09.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi

I've got 2 liferays on my local machine. Issue is that when i'm trying to put widget from one liferay to another, it affect that new session is created each time i'm entering page with iframe. I've resolved this problem by using ip addres in iframe src attribute, instead of localhost. I've made some research and notice that if I put request using iframe, to another instance of liferay whith the same domain name and diffrent port, on liferay where the widget is stored new session (jsessionId) is created. Anyone can tell why is that happen?
Unfortunatly i can't use solution with ip address.
Mariusz Sieracki, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Liferay Widget Problem

New Member Bejegyzések: 4 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2009.09.21. Legújabb bejegyzések
I'm writing because, I see that nobody responded to my post and solution can be useful to someone. Took several hours of debugging to figure it out. So after site is rendered on first liferay and iframe created, request go to second liferay, there is no session object for jsession cookie, so new object is created on secound liferay, and new cookie overwrite jsession because they both have same domain name(localhost) diffrent port issue does not matter, hence after refreshing page, user was logged out. Best solution is to use diffrent domains, problem will only occure on local machine, on production envirioment aplication works ok.