Fórumok

The best approach to add a new WIKI importer

Jan Tošovský, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

The best approach to add a new WIKI importer

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 566 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.07.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to implement a new WIKI importer. It would be almost a clone of MediaWiki importer with several changes and further content handling. The MediaWiki importer is tightly integrated into the Liferay system and it is not very clear to me how to add another one. In case of portlet-like importer it would be quite easy, but as writtten, I would prefer reusing the MediaWiki importer code as much as possible.

Any idea?

Jan

RE: The best approach to add a new WIKI importer

Liferay Master Bejegyzések: 566 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.07.22. Legújabb bejegyzések
Is this possible with a hook? What should such a hook contain? It is not very clear to me how to integrate a clone of MediaWiki importer into it...

RE: The best approach to add a new WIKI importer

I've created importer by changing the core files. Now I'd like to pick my changes and convert them into a plug-in that could be used as extension to the already running LifeRay instance.

It consist of:
1) new JSP page
2) new WIKI import class
3) change in portal.properties file (wiki.importers key)

I am not sure what technique to choose. Is it doable via hook?
I've found there is problem with the third item as wiki.impoters cannot be probably changed by a hook:
http://svn.liferay.com/repos/public/portal/branches/6.0.6/portal-impl/src/com/liferay/portal/deploy/hot/HookHotDeployListener.java

Is it correct? Is the only way to use Ext pluging for my needs?
Jan Tošovský, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: The best approach to add a new WIKI importer (Válasz)

Finally the only solution turned out to be the Ext plugin.