Fórumok

Randomly Not responding when "Go To" Sub-Organization Liferay 6

thumbnail
yaragad gar, módosítva 13 év-val korábban

Randomly Not responding when "Go To" Sub-Organization Liferay 6

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 52 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.15. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I've made an Organization and a SubOrganization. I have 3 users assigned to SubOrganization: test (the admin), user1, user2.

- When logged as user1 or user2, at the begining is working fine, but after few "Go To"s, some of the "Go To"s stop working. If I logout and login again, it's still not working. When this happens, if I write the link directly in the navigation bar, I'm redirected to the home.

- With "test" user, is working always ok.
- With no SubOrganizations is working fine too...

Any idea?
thumbnail

RE: Randomly Not responding when "Go To" Sub-Organization Liferay

Junior Member Bejegyzések: 52 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.03.15. Legújabb bejegyzések
I think it has something to do with roles and permissions... but I dont know how to solve it...

The steps are:

1- I add a new organization -> Org1
2- I add a suborganization to Org1 -> SubOrg1
3- I create a new user in SubOrg1 -> User1

Then I cannot enter Org1 public page, nor private page in Org1 nor SubOrg1 public page...

Whats happening?
thumbnail

Ok... I think I have access to all SubOrganizations if I give the user "Manage Pages" Permission... The problem is that I only want to give him the "View" permission.

Any idea?
thumbnail
yaragad from Spain, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Fixed on 6.0.6