Fórumok

Exception during Export .lar

Ranendra Das, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

Exception during Export .lar

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 137 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.04.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I am getting the following exception when I try to export my application. I was exporting the .lar file, so that I can deploy my application in an Unix box for testing.

Here is the exception

quote]

21:35:19,247 WARN [JournalPortletDataHandlerImpl:439]
com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileVersionException: No DLFileVersion exists with the key {groupId=10157, folderId=0, name=401, version=1.0}
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.service.persistence.DLFileVersionPersistenceImpl.findByG_F_N_V(DLFileVersionPersistenceImpl.java:945)[

Just to tell, when I started building my application, I used to make .lar file- twice a week, I was not getting any exception. But now I almost completed my application, but today I got this exception. I am using Tomcat with Liferay 6.0.5 and Mysql 5.5

Can someone tell me where am I wrong?

Regards,
RD
thumbnail
Amos Fong, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Exception during Export .lar

Liferay Legend Bejegyzések: 2047 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2008.10.07. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hi Ranendra,

I have gotten this before. What happened with us was we moved some documents in the document library around and updated the journal articles to reflect the new ones. However the old versions of the articles still referenced the old documents and therefore gave this warning when exporting. It might be hard to track down which article but if you are sure all your articles are referencing document library files correctly, then you can probably safely ignore this warning.
Ranendra Das, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

RE: Exception during Export .lar

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 137 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2011.04.06. Legújabb bejegyzések
I got some work around solution for this issue.
I am just entering a row in this table(dlfileversion) and this issue gone, not 100% sure whether its a good option or not.

insert into `tfintranetdb`.`dlfileversion` (fileVersionId, groupId, folderId, name, version) values(10735, 10157, 10732, 1, 1.0);

If someone has better solution, plz post it here.

Regards,
RD