Fórumok

not instanceable embedded portlet vavailable in dockbar [SOLVED]

Lirone75 M., módosítva 12 év-val korábban

not instanceable embedded portlet vavailable in dockbar [SOLVED]

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 118 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.03.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Hello,

I have one not instanceable portlet that I embedded in my theme.

Nevertheless I still see it in the dock (Add > More > MyCategory).

Is it the expected behavior ?

As there is already the portlet in the page, I shouldn't be able to add again the portlet through the dock bar "Add > More > MyCategory > MyPortlet", should I ?

RE: not instanceable embedded portlet vavailable in dockbar

Regular Member Bejegyzések: 118 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2007.03.19. Legújabb bejegyzések
Up ?
thumbnail
Steven Mileham, módosítva 12 év-val korábban

New Member Bejegyzések: 10 Csatlakozás dátuma: 2010.11.30. Legújabb bejegyzések
I think you still see the portlet in the Add Application list, but you shouldn't be able to add it to the page?

No, I can see the portlet in the dockbar AND I can add it in my page.

In fact my portlet is embedded in my theme, so as it is already once in the page, I expected that it will not be possible to add it again in the page.

But I can, and after I added it, so after I have the portlet displayed two times in the page (one embedded in the theme and one added by the user through the docbar) as my portlet is not instanceable, I can't add it anymore.

But : perhaps, that can be considered as a bug to be able to add the not instanceable portlet again through the docbar, when it is already embedded in the theme.