掲示板

No chat/friends bar at the bottom in EE sp2, how to turn it on?

thumbnail
12年前 に Cameron McBride によって更新されました。

No chat/friends bar at the bottom in EE sp2, how to turn it on?

Expert 投稿: 269 参加年月日: 11/02/08 最新の投稿
There is no chat/friends bar at the bottom of EE 6.0 sp2 like there is in the CE 6.0 version. How do we enable this?

We have installed two copies of EE sp2, one with the build in HSQL and one using SQL Server and neither has the bar.

Thanks!
thumbnail
12年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: No chat/friends bar at the bottom in EE sp2, how to turn it on?

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14918 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Just to clarify, you have logged in, right? Cuz if you're not logged in, you won't see the bar...

Also, have you changed the theme? Possibly if you're using a different theme the chat/friends bar might have been disabled...
thumbnail
12年前 に Mika Koivisto によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1519 参加年月日: 06/08/07 最新の投稿
Did you deploy chat portlet? EE does not have any extra plugins deployed by default.
12年前 に Anibal Gomez によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 10/09/08 最新の投稿
Hi Cameron,

I faced same problem after upgrading from LR6.0EE-SP1 to LR6.0EE-SP2 and realized that it looks chat-portlet does not show by default since LR6.0EE-SP2. I got problem fixed after adding following property to portal-ext.properties:

#
# Set the static portlets that will appear for every layout.
layout.static.portlets.all=1_WAR_chatportlet

After investigating more about this problem, I noticed property "layout.static.portlets.all=1_WAR_chatportlet" comes built in LR6.0EE-SP1's portal.properties. However, it does not come anymore on LR6.0EE-SP2's portal.properties and that seems to be the reason why it is not "turned on" by default and the need of adding the extra setting into portal-ext.properties (described above).

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Anibal