掲示板

How to disable user from moving a page and renaming it.

thumbnail
12年前 に Raymond Gardner によって更新されました。

How to disable user from moving a page and renaming it.

Regular Member 投稿: 118 参加年月日: 11/07/15 最新の投稿
Hello all,

I've been using Liferay a few months now. I'm still having trouble with some of these permissions.

Can somebody explain how to prevent a user from moving a page and get rid of the 'move' cursor on mouse over?
I'm talking about clicking and dragging the tab of a page. Also, how can I prevent the user from editing the page name?

Shouldn't be too big of a deal. I just have not been able to figure it out.

Any help will be appreciated!
thumbnail
12年前 に Dhrutika Parekh によって更新されました。

RE: How to disable user from moving a page and renaming it.

Expert 投稿: 435 参加年月日: 09/02/09 最新の投稿
Hi ,

You can look at navigation.vm.Modify page related code is applied in that file.

So you can add that class on condition based such that it should be applicable to only portal admins.

Regards,
Dhrutika
thumbnail
12年前 に Ravi Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1302 参加年月日: 09/06/24 最新の投稿
Check the role given to the user. A role should not have manage page, layout permissions..

HTH
thumbnail

Ok. My mistake! Looks like the option to move/rename a page is not there for regular users.

That is great! But, I'm having another issue with regular users. I'm not allowed to view the Organization's pages
when logged in with a regular user. The user is a member of the Organization. The pages I'm wanting to access are private
to the Org. But, the pages don't show up for a regular user. The pages do show up for the 'test' power user account.

Does anybody see what I'm missing here?
thumbnail

The pages that do show up for this regular user are the public pages to the default 'liferay.com' community.

This brings up another issue I've been trying to track down. I don't want to use the 'liferay.com' default community.
Logged in users should not be able to see this community. This community is only supposed to be used for the login
page. It is what a guest user sees on the first page of the site.
thumbnail
12年前 に Ravi Kumar Gupta によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1302 参加年月日: 09/06/24 最新の投稿
You might want to see default landing page after login. Create a new org/community and give the path in portal-ext.properties file.