掲示板

User registration details are sent to ActionClass

thumbnail
10年前 に Sri Sri によって更新されました。

User registration details are sent to ActionClass

Regular Member 投稿: 143 参加年月日: 12/10/18 最新の投稿
Hi, Can any body tell me to which action class user registration fields are posted to , and the location of the action class.
Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
10年前 に Joaquin Cabal によって更新されました。

RE: User registration details are sent to ActionClass

Regular Member 投稿: 106 参加年月日: 09/09/07 最新の投稿
The action class is CreateAccountAction.java and the location is in the package: com.liferay.portlet.login.action. (portal-impl.jar)

Regards
thumbnail

Thanks cabal for your quick reply.can u tell me how can i override this class, to add new properties for user registration .
thumbnail
10年前 に Manish Yadav によって更新されました。

Expert 投稿: 493 参加年月日: 12/05/26 最新の投稿
if you want to override action class you can do using EXT ..Could you give a brief idea what you want to overriede
thumbnail

Hi Manish ,my actual requirement is while adding a user from control panel i need to show one more field called approver, which is a drop down(which contains existing users list), so that i can get the user id of that user, for this what i have to do?and one more thing for user registration if i modify create_account.jsp by hooks, my registration page is not getting modified, but if i change the details.jsp then it is getting changed, if details.jsp is correct page to add new field then to which action class it is getting posted?please clear my doubt, thanks in advance.
thumbnail
10年前 に Joaquin Cabal によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 106 参加年月日: 09/09/07 最新の投稿
Hi Sri,
If you want to override the action class for the registration (CreateAccountAction) , you need to do 2 things:

1) Create a hook ayou said to override the jsp file (in this case details.jsp), so you can add the new field
2) Create an EXT plugin, so from there you can override the CreateAccountAction, and get the new Attribute value.
You can see this page for the EXT: http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/development/-/ai/creating-an-ext-plug-4

Regards!