掲示板

apply for a user role (workflow)

10年前 に Akram MONCER によって更新されました。

apply for a user role (workflow)

Regular Member 投稿: 106 参加年月日: 12/09/25 最新の投稿
hi,
i want to create a portelt that display a button, when a normal logged user click on it he can apply to be an administrator.
and on the the other side an admin can approve or not the request. it seems like a workflow task

i think about using kaleo workflow, i read the docu but i still don't know how can i do it.
can anyone help please.
thumbnail
10年前 に Subhash Pavuskar によって更新されました。

RE: apply for a user role (workflow)

Regular Member 投稿: 234 参加年月日: 12/03/13 最新の投稿
Download Keleo Work Flow plugin from market place and install it after installation you ll find the option in your control panel setting !!

hi Subhash
thank you for your response, i already did what you asked me to do, and i see that the User model is related to the workflow, but i didn't know yet how to do my needs :
i want that when user click on a button he apply to get a specific role in the portal, and the admin have to approve or not the request.

hi
does any one have idea how to fix my issue, is it feasible
thumbnail
10年前 に Juan Fernández によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1261 参加年月日: 08/10/02 最新の投稿
Hi Akram:
currently you can not do that (request a change in the roles of a user).

What I would do is to add a workflow form to a page, with a simple form where the user request which role he wants, then the reviewer receives a notification, he updates the user in the users management portlet and then he approves the task.

I'm sorry, but I guess that's the easiest way to do this. If any community member has a better solution, please share it! emoticon
Juan