掲示板

Wiki's Portlet view only

thumbnail
14年前 に Kent Lee によって更新されました。

Wiki's Portlet view only

New Member 投稿: 14 参加年月日: 09/09/06 最新の投稿
I wished to know how do I allowed only the community member to view the wiki page instead of editing it.

I've tried to create role and define the permission of the wiki's portlet to only have the view action and assign this role to the community member. But still, the member are able to click the "Edit" button and do the ammendment on the wiki pages.

Is it possible to do that? How? Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
14年前 に Amos Fong によって更新されました。

RE: Wiki's Portlet view only

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2047 参加年月日: 08/10/07 最新の投稿
Hi Kent,

By default wiki pages allow community members to edit the page.

If it's just one page you want to restrict, you can click details and remove update permission from community members.

If you want all pages in the future, you can change the default permissions. This thread seems to show how:

http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/3043196
thumbnail

Ermm, But from what i see from the permission list, the only relevant action key is "update" which is controlling the wiki's name and description but not the wiki's page.

I'm just wondering is it the default behavior that wiki's page is allowed to be edited by everyone.
thumbnail
14年前 に Lisa Simpson によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2034 参加年月日: 09/03/05 最新の投稿
There is the Wiki Display portlet....
thumbnail
14年前 に Amos Fong によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2047 参加年月日: 08/10/07 最新の投稿
What do you mean "not the wiki's page"?

The update permission should control the title, content, tags, etc. (ie the edit button should be gone)
thumbnail

That's what I though at first too. I though that if I untick the update permission on the user, they won't able to change the content of the wiki. But the result was not what I expected. The edit button still exists there.

So you might say I had some wrong permission assignment. But when I untick the view action on the user, the user will get a message "permission denied" on viewing the wiki's page. Which is what I expected.
11年前 に Michael Smith によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 12/09/18 最新の投稿
Kent,
Did you ever figure out how to keep a community (site) member from editing or updating anything with the wiki page?
thumbnail
11年前 に Hitoshi Ozawa によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 7942 参加年月日: 10/03/24 最新の投稿
I'm using liferay 6.1 and regular users aren't able to edit the wiki page. "Edit" icon and link is not appearing.

On the permission page in the "configuration", it's setup by default so that only "admin" have permission to edit.
11年前 に Michael Smith によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 12/09/18 最新の投稿
I am also on 6.1, And having only View checked for a Site User, does not eliminate the edit link for me.