掲示板

Portlet Install fails on Websphere secured server using Marketplace

9年前 に David Welch によって更新されました。

Portlet Install fails on Websphere secured server using Marketplace

Junior Member 投稿: 87 参加年月日: 15/02/19 最新の投稿
I tried to isntall portlets using the Marketplace, but, got this error:

20:13:17,661 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][BaseDeployer:1779] Process output: Username: WASX7246E: Cannot establish "SOAP" connection to host "localhost" because of an authentication failure. Ensure that user and password are correct on the command line or in a properties file.
20:13:17,662 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][BaseDeployer:1779] Process output: Exception message (if any): "ADMN0022E: Access is denied for the getProcessType operation on Server MBean because of insufficient or empty credentials."

My WAS 8.x instance is secured, which, was suggested by the Liferay install instructions I saw, but, I'm not sure how Liferay can generate a Python script to install WAR's into Websphere (which is how it installs the portlets, I believe) without knowing the admin user/pwd, which, it can't possibly know.

So, I removed the admin security on WAS, re-copied the WAR in the deploy, it now installed properly.

Has anyone else tried to install portlets from the Marketplace into a secured Websphere ?

Thanks,
David
8年前 に Manuel Mancipe によって更新されました。

RE: Portlet Install fails on Websphere secured server using Marketplace

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 10/08/02 最新の投稿
Hello David

i have the same problem, i work with (Websphere 8.5.5.3, Liferay 6.2 GAE4)

Please, You could find some solution

Thank you
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
For installation of plugins (marketplace or not) on an appserver, you might not get the convenience of Liferay autodeploying them - rather you might need to go through the hassle of downloading the plugin and deploying it manually - as you do with your own plugins. This can include the deploy-process from Liferay's deploy directory as well, as you can't use "ant direct-deploy".

On tomcat, the world is easy. Application servers (like Websphere) do quite a bit more than tomcat, thus it actually makes sense to have more control over the deployment process. On marketplace (or in your apps on your liferay.com profile) you'll find the download link for all applications. Use the WAR or LPKG file (which is a zip anyway) and deploy it
8年前 に David Welch によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 87 参加年月日: 15/02/19 最新の投稿
Hi Manuel:
For Websphere secured and Liferay environment, you must modify the soap.client.props (in your ../profiles/AppSrv01/properties folder, or where ever your profile resides) to include the username/pwd that has access to install portlets on Websphere.

The line should be changed is:

com.ibm.SOAP.securityEnabled=true
com.ibm.SOAP.loginUserid=USERNAME
com.ibm.SOAP.loginPassword=PASSWORD
com.ibm.SOAP.loginSource=none

and substitute USERNAME/PASSWORD with your configuration. This is assuming you are using Soap to updates with WSADMIN.bat. Look in the configuration file wsadmin.properties (same folder as above) for "com.ibm.ws.scripting.connectionType=SOAP" to ensure this is the type of connection that wsadmin will use.

Once this is done, it should install portlets through the standard deploy (either using Marketplace or copying *lpgk/war to your configured deploy folder).

Hope this helps.
8年前 に Manuel Mancipe によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 10/08/02 最新の投稿
Hello David,

Your help was very appropriate, i apply this solution and the deploy was sucessfull.

regards and thank you!!
thumbnail
8年前 に Olaf Kock によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 6403 参加年月日: 08/09/23 最新の投稿
Thanks, added to the toolbox