掲示板

User segment content list portlet not displaying any data

9年前 に Swetha Harshini によって更新されました。

User segment content list portlet not displaying any data

New Member 投稿: 24 参加年月日: 14/06/16 最新の投稿
I have installed Targeting audience app for Liferay CE from market place.

Though user belongs to multiple user segments or a single user segment and the User segment content display portlet has been configured with the content to be displayed, the content list portlet doesn't displaying any data except the default message that 'There isn't any content categorized under the User Segments you belong to.'
thumbnail
9年前 に Miroslav Ligas によって更新されました。

RE: User segment content list portlet not displaying any data

Regular Member 投稿: 152 参加年月日: 14/07/29 最新の投稿
If you are using the simulator is the display portlet working? Are there any exceptions in the log? How did you set the segment rules?

Miroslav Ligas:
If you are using the simulator is the display portlet working? Are there any exceptions in the log? How did you set the segment rules?

Hi Miroslav,
Display portlet is working fine.
I have added two blog entries.
On visiting blog entry-1 user will be added to user segment-1.
On visiting blog entry-2 user will be added to user segment-2.
I have configured user segment content display portlet for the content to be displayed to different users. It is displaying accordingly where as content list portlet is not.
There are no exceptions in the log and When I am using the simulator display portlet is working but list portlet is not.

Moreover I din't find any records in 'ct_ccr_campaigncontent' and 'ct_uscr_usersegmentcontent' tables. I have attached the screen shots where I defined the user segment and campaign.
And reports are not generated regardless of how many times I(User belonging to a user segment) visit the content/page.
thumbnail

The configuration of the user segment is not obvious from the user segment screen shot. Did you also apply the Score Points rule? The behaviour rules work only when they are in pairs. The idea is that the visited rule sets the resource to be monitored and the score points rule sets the limit when it should associate the current user with the given segment (how many times does the user need to visit the content before he will be associated with the segment).

I din't apply the score points rule. The only rule I have applied is 'Content Visited'. Does the behaviour rules only work when they are in pairs?. Or do they work when they are paired with Score points rule?

Can you have a look at the error log please.

添付ファイル:

thumbnail

The need to be paired with the Score Points rule. That determines the limit for visits that must be exceeded for the segment to work.

Hi,
Thannks for your response.

I have added score points rule( configured diffrent user segments with different score points ) too. I have tested with creating multiple users, visiting the content/pages with signle sign in and multiple sign ins. Then user will not be added any user segment and no reports will be generated. I have added a new server and reinstalled the app to no avail.
Checked the below thread for almost similar issue. There was no information how they had resolved the issue and it is for liferay EE. I am using Liferay CE.
https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/51503994

Where am I missing?

Thanks,
Swetha.
thumbnail
9年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Swetha,

could you please share with us all the steps you have followed to configure the Score Points Rule? We will try to find out what you might be missing.

thanks!

Julio Camarero:
Hi Swetha,

could you please share with us all the steps you have followed to configure the Score Points Rule? We will try to find out what you might be missing.

thanks!

Hi Julio,

Thanks for the reply.
I have added a user segment aka Soccer fans for the users who are interested in Soccer. I have configured it with the rules
1. Page visited
Url :http://192.168.1.131:8080/web/guest/soccer-wc
2. Score points
value:3
My assumption is If I set the user value to three User will be added to that particular user segment after visiting the page for three or more times. But it's not the case here. Tried visiting the page with multiple logins from different browser. The user will not be added to that user segment unless I set the score point to 'Zero'.
thumbnail

The rule creation seems OK. Try to put the URL down as /web/guest/soccer-wc.
If you then log out and go to the page /web/guest/soccer-wc press refresh for 3 time you should see the soccer targeted content in the AT portlets.