掲示板

Upgrade ONLY Ckeditor 3.5.3 to 4.4.7 inside Liferay 6.1.2?

thumbnail
9年前 に Arif Rahman によって更新されました。

Upgrade ONLY Ckeditor 3.5.3 to 4.4.7 inside Liferay 6.1.2?

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 13/05/08 最新の投稿
Hi there,
We were having some extra/character encoding issue ONLY when we copy-paste texts with special characters(for example: text with apostrophes within it) from word to ckeditor in our application. Currently we are using ckeditor 3.5.3 version with Liferay 6.1.2.. I tried adding/changing the ckeditor's properties file(config.js), but it did not fix the issue. Also tried writing a hook to override the config.js file, but it didnt resolve the issue. The properties I tried to add are follows:
config.pasteFromWordRemoveFontStyles=false;
config.pasteFromWordRemoveStyles=false;
But it did not fix the problem.

Finally I upgraded the ckeditor from 3.5.3 to 4.4.7 version and directly copied the ckeditor folder into the ROOT directory and it resolved the extra character issue while copying from WORD to ckeditor. So far I have tested in our application all of the ckeditor features are working fine locally in my mechine.

Now my questions are:
1. Is this the correct way to upgrade ckeditor(from 3.5.3 TO 4.4.7 version) inside Liferay? If not then pls suggest the best practice to upgrade ONLY ckeditor in higher environments?
2. Is ckeditor 4.4.7 within Liferay 6.1.2 compatible when I ONLY upgrade the ckeditor inside Liferay?

Please advise.
Thanks!