掲示板

How to get userSegment score points

9年前 に Carlos Pérez によって更新されました。

How to get userSegment score points

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 11/01/21 最新の投稿
I'm developing a portlet and I'm try to obtain the scorePoints associated to a userSegment (by anonymousUserId) through API but I can't find any service to obtain scorePoints anyway.

How should I obtain the scorepoints?

Thanks in advance
thumbnail
3年前 に Eduardo P. García によって更新されました。

RE: How to get userSegment score points

Regular Member 投稿: 157 参加年月日: 12/03/16 最新の投稿
Hi Carlos,

Are you using the remote or the local API? Have you tried with ScorePointsLocalServiceUtil.getPoints(anonymousUserId, userSegmentId)?

Regards
9年前 に Carlos Pérez によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 3 参加年月日: 11/01/21 最新の投稿
Eduardo P. Garcia:
Hi Carlos,

Are you using the remote or the local API? Have you tried with ScorePointsLocalServiceUtil.getPoints(anonymousUserId, userSegmentId)?

Regards

HI Eduardo,

How I can load the ScorePointsLocalServiceUtil in my portlet?
thumbnail
9年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Carlos,

we initially didn't think people would want to use this API so we didn't expose it in our remote API. We think it makes sense and we have implemented a remote API that will be available in the next release of Audience Targeting (ticket here) and we will publish that library as a maven dependency.

In the meantime, you can call the local API (as Eduardo suggested) using the ScorePointsLocalServiceUtil. In order to do so you will need to copy the jar file (com.liferay.content.targeting.rule.score.points.jar) to the lib folder of your application. You can find this jar file either in the downloaded app from the marketplace or in the directory /data/osgi/modules in your application server.

Cheers!