掲示板

Deploying audience-targeting-app from source

8年前 に Sebastian Glathe によって更新されました。

Deploying audience-targeting-app from source

New Member 投稿: 6 参加年月日: 13/05/28 最新の投稿
Hello

I am currently trying to extend the audience-targeting-app. For this, I downloaded the sourcecode and integrated it in my Plugins SDK. It is currently located in "${SDK}\apps\content-targeting".
When I run "ant build-app" in that folder, it builds all bundle-jars and war-files and also copies them to my Liferays deploy-folder. However, after restarting Liferay, some bundles can not be loaded because they are missing system.package.extra. For example the "Anonymous Users API"-Bundle gives the following error upon starting:

The bundle "com.liferay.content.targeting.anonymous.users.api_1.1.0 [11]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Capability: system.packages.extra; filter="(version=1.0.0)

As far as I understood, system.packages.extra is a bundle that should be loaded by Liferay upon starting the osgi-Framework.
Has anyone else encountered this error or has ideas what I am going wrong?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Update:
I am using Liferay 6.2 ce ga4
and downloaded the sources on april 21st
thumbnail
8年前 に Julio Camarero によって更新されました。

RE: Deploying audience-targeting-app from source

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1668 参加年月日: 08/07/15 最新の投稿
Hi Sebastian,

you don't need to build the sources in order to extend the app. You can just deploy your new rules, reports or tracking actions to your bundle.

However, if you want to build from source, you should have the app as a submodule of liferay-plugins branch 6.2.x. You have all the steps explained here.

As doing so, you will find the system-packages-extra as a module in the liferay-plugins repo that is automatically deployed when deploying audience targeting.

cheers!
8年前 に devendra raghuwanshi によって更新されました。

New Member 投稿: 7 参加年月日: 15/10/09 最新の投稿
how to deploy Audience Target App Source Code while importing from sdk it show analytics-hook,
content-targeting-app,portal-6-2.x-compact-hook,resources-importer-web-master,simulator-hook.
which one i need to import to build and deploy source code.
thumbnail
3年前 に Eduardo P. García によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 157 参加年月日: 12/03/16 最新の投稿
Hi Devendra,

Please check my answer in this thread.

Regards