掲示板

Liferay certification

thumbnail
8年前 に kartik shiroya によって更新されました。

Liferay certification

Junior Member 投稿: 47 参加年月日: 14/12/29 最新の投稿
Hello ,

I am looking for liferay certification , but i m confused which one is best for me,
i have 1+ year experiance in liferay with 7+ in 6.1 and except in 6.2.

please help me for that , and which in better as per the current situation of liferay market in IT industries.

Regards
Kartik Shiroya
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay certification

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
Why not both?

What do you expect to gain from the certification? I'm certified (and certifiable emoticon) but that is a nature of my job.

There are many folks who know Liferay but are not certified, but that's the nature of their job.

There are also folks who are certified but really don't know Liferay (read LiA and necessary material for passing the test yet have no practical experience); I don't know what the nature of their job is... emoticon

You should know the nature of your job and what effect (if any) certification will have.

If you're just thinking about getting it for job search purposes, IMHO having a certification is something that I would consider, but that would just be one part. I'd also be checking your experience, your online involvement, interviews (personal and technical), etc. Having a cert doesn't mean I'd want to hire you site unseen...
thumbnail
8年前 に kartik shiroya によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay certification

Junior Member 投稿: 47 参加年月日: 14/12/29 最新の投稿
Hello David

Thanks for give me such valuable suggestion

Actually i was confused beacuse of when i saw the blue-print of liferay certification topics , in this list all topic as cover
But i didn't get apportunity for worked on all things of which are mension in this lisr while my one year experience of liferay developement.

And i also apply for new job in a company so , they are looking for liferay certified candidate who has 1+ year experince.

Thanks again
Regards,
Kartik