掲示板

Table 'XXX' doesn't exist

13年前 に Fabio A Miranda によって更新されました。

Table 'XXX' doesn't exist

New Member 投稿: 10 参加年月日: 09/08/13 最新の投稿
Hello,

I want to configure service builder for netbeans on Liferay 6.x in such a way that each time the portlet is deployed if creates the table each time if deploy, if the table do not exist.

what file can I edit and configure for this behavior ?

Looks like the first time I deploy it, it creates the table used by hibernate, but if I shutdown the appserver and drop the tables, the next deployment of the same portlet will throw a:

[#|2010-10-22T00:30:56.551+0000|INFO|oracle-glassfish3.0.1|javax.enterprise.system.std.com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl|_ThreadID=28;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|00:30:56,548 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter:101] Table 'lportal.WGCountry' doesn't exist
|#]

How can I set up this portlet to always create tables if they do not exist ?

regards,

fabio.
thumbnail
13年前 に Sandeep Nair によって更新されました。

RE: Table 'XXX' doesn't exist

Liferay Legend 投稿: 1744 参加年月日: 08/11/06 最新の投稿
Yeah its weird thing happening with Liferay 6. I have encountered it many times and found that if i drop tables its happening. Try not to drop table just clear all the data in the table. Stop the server. Remove the war from Server(in case of tomcat from webapps). Delete temp and work. Start the server. Once the server is started deploy again.

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail
13年前 に Deb Troxel によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 81 参加年月日: 10/02/22 最新の投稿
Have a look at the servicecomponent table. I don't know if this is the "right" way, but dropping my tables and also deleting the record that refers to my buildnamespace from the servicecomponent table works for me. On the next deploy the tables get recreated.
thumbnail
8年前 に Soori Babu Meesala によって更新されました。

Junior Member 投稿: 43 参加年月日: 14/07/10 最新の投稿
Modify the "build.number=" value in service.properties file. The new value should be greater than the highest " buildNumber" in servicecomponet table. Build the services and deploy the portlet again.

~ Regards,
Soori Babu Meesala
thumbnail
8年前 に Vishal Kumar によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 198 参加年月日: 12/12/12 最新の投稿
Thanks.