掲示板

Liferay Backups

8年前 に Samantha Parker によって更新されました。

Liferay Backups

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 15/07/24 最新の投稿
Hello,

I'm using Liferay 6.2 EE and I'm trying to implement the best possible solution for my liferay backups. Ideally, I want my backups to run every night. It is doing an rsync of my liferay directory and a mysqldump of my liferay database. In order for the rsync and the mysqldump to be consistent, it is recommended to bring down the server. However, I was tasked to find a solution that does nightly backups while the server is still up. It was suggested that I lock the database tables, but even if the database tables are locked, there is still a chance that the rsync and the mysqldump won't match up. Is there a solution to this, where my cron runs an rsync and mysqldump every night without bringing down my tomcat server and still having consistency? Any help is appreciated.
thumbnail
8年前 に Arun Das によって更新されました。

RE: Liferay Backups

Regular Member 投稿: 166 参加年月日: 12/07/23 最新の投稿
Hi,
I'm not a expert in this field, but I've tried Percona XtraBackup for MySQL Backups as it does hot backups, without shutting down. You can have a read through from https://www.percona.com/doc/percona-xtrabackup/2.3/index.html.

HTH
Arun