掲示板

Overriding Roles admin Portlet's resource action.

8年前 に Muhammed Hussain によって更新されました。

Overriding Roles admin Portlet's resource action.

New Member 投稿: 16 参加年月日: 15/10/05 最新の投稿
I am trying to add the roles_admin portlet into my portlet, i am getting "com.liferay.portal.NoSuchResourceActionException: 128#ADD_TO_PAGE" , how to Override Roles admin Portlet's resource action to ADD_TO_PAGE so that i can add them into my pages.
thumbnail
8年前 に Andrew Jardine によって更新されました。

RE: Overriding Roles admin Portlet's resource action.

Liferay Legend 投稿: 2416 参加年月日: 10/12/22 最新の投稿
I think if you want to change any of the default resource actions that come with the portal, you'll have to use an EXT plugin. As far as I know, regular plugins can't be used to alter the out of the box (portlets) resource actions.

hi i have overridden resource-action for the Roles Admin Portlet using an ext pluggin , i got a new error, Reject process action for http://localhost:8080/abc/xyz on 128, any body have fix for it... emoticon
8年前 に Shiva Krishna Goud によって更新されました。

Regular Member 投稿: 110 参加年月日: 15/01/02 最新の投稿
check this https://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/25401779
thumbnail

That links has some useful information. You can also get that message if you are trying to use a pauth token (query string) that is no longer valid. For example, if you have bookmarked a URL with that value then it won't work.

Are you getting an exception on the from end? (meaning an error message in the portlet view)

i m getting exception in the tomcat console
thumbnail

So you only get the exception in the server log, no error messages in the portlet? Can you share with us the log? is it just the warning statement or is there a stacktrace with it?