掲示板

using custom bean in liferay servcie builder

thumbnail
8年前 に ismail zabiulla によって更新されました。

using custom bean in liferay servcie builder

Junior Member 投稿: 70 参加年月日: 14/07/13 最新の投稿
Hi all

i have requirement where we need to build custom beans with JAXB annotated and these should be used by all other portlets ,these custom bean should be populated by data coming from web service. we are not going to persist data in liferay tables anyway. here are approaches i tried and difficulties involved

1) i tried injecting through ext-spring.xml but i will be avaliable in the service-portlet context , i cannot return it in serviceImpl implementation method.

2) i tried creating fake entity , but problem is cannot have setter when i creating many-many relationship Object

examlple - Entity -Employee e;

e.setAddress(Address a) // cannot have this setter and getter , if this works , then i can play with objects ,

i gone across through many threads and posts . but could not find soultion
please help,,
thumbnail
8年前 に David H Nebinger によって更新されました。

RE: using custom bean in liferay servcie builder

Liferay Legend 投稿: 14919 参加年月日: 06/09/02 最新の投稿
SB does not support the many to many issue because it is a PITA to cross the class loader boundary between wars using collections of collections. Anything that requires this kind of thing is not going to work with SB code but, through some refactoring you can eliminate this collections of collections and make it all work.
thumbnail
8年前 に ismail zabiulla によって更新されました。

RE: using custom bean in liferay servcie builder

Junior Member 投稿: 70 参加年月日: 14/07/13 最新の投稿
hi david

thanks for your quick reply , can you please elaborate what refactoring you are actually referring to..