掲示板

Can't build a tomcat/jboss/whatever bundle from liferay source

17年前 に ara_e ara_e によって更新されました。

Can't build a tomcat/jboss/whatever bundle from liferay source

New Member 投稿: 2 参加年月日: 04/12/22 最新の投稿
Hi,<br /><br />I have customized a few classes in liferay source code (a few of the built-in portlets). I successfully deploy it on Orion, following the pdf manuals. Deploys and works on Orion. Now I want to create a tomcat bundle of my modified liferay source code. I assume build-ext-tomcat task should do the trick, but it doesn&#39;t (I do all that build-ext/... before that). I get this:<br /><br />06:31:41,340 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost<br />].[/]] Servlet threw load() exception<br />javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Missing configuration resource for path /WEB<br />-INF/struts-config.xml<br /> at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(ActionSe<br />rvlet.java:732)<br /><br /><br />So here is my very straight and simple question:<br /><br />Can someone from the liferay team tell me how do they create the liferay-portal-tomcat-jdk5-4.0.0.zip bundle?<br /><br />Ara.
thumbnail
10年前 に Sachin Dhus によって更新されました。

RE: Can&#39;t build a tomcat/jboss/whatever bundle from liferay source

Junior Member 投稿: 40 参加年月日: 12/04/25 最新の投稿
ara_e ara_e:
Hi,<br /><br />I have customized a few classes in liferay source code (a few of the built-in portlets). I successfully deploy it on Orion, following the pdf manuals. Deploys and works on Orion. Now I want to create a tomcat bundle of my modified liferay source code. I assume build-ext-tomcat task should do the trick, but it doesn&#39;t (I do all that build-ext/... before that). I get this:<br /><br />06:31:41,340 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost<br />].[/]] Servlet threw load() exception<br />javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Missing configuration resource for path /WEB<br />-INF/struts-config.xml<br /> at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.parseModuleConfigFile(ActionSe<br />rvlet.java:732)<br /><br /><br />So here is my very straight and simple question:<br /><br />Can someone from the liferay team tell me how do they create the liferay-portal-tomcat-jdk5-4.0.0.zip bundle?<br /><br />Ara.

Please refer Tomcat Bundle from liferay source