掲示板

How to set attribute in template

11年前 に Balaji Chopparapu によって更新されました。

How to set attribute in template

New Member 投稿: 22 参加年月日: 10/10/08 最新の投稿
Hi,
I am trying to change portlet title in a template but it is not working. Can you please suggest?
This is not working. Portlet title is not changed
$request.get("theme-display").get("portlet-display").set("title","Changed Titile")

But get is working
$request.get("theme-display").get("portlet-display").get("title")

Thanks in Advance
Balaji
thumbnail
11年前 に Paul . によって更新されました。

RE: How to set attribute in template

Liferay Master 投稿: 522 参加年月日: 11/08/29 最新の投稿
I am afraid you won't be able to set anything like this. You'll have to retrieve the preferences and then store them.

#set ($plid = $getterUtil.getLong($request.get("theme-display").get("plid")))
#set ($layoutLocalService = $serviceLocator.findService("com.liferay.portal.service.LayoutLocalService"))
#set ($id = $request.get("theme-display").get("portlet-display").get("id"))
#set ($portletPreferencesFactoryUtil = $portal.getClass().forName("com.liferay.portlet.PortletPreferencesFactoryUtil"))
#set ($portletPreferences = $portletPreferencesFactoryUtil.getPortletSetup($layoutLocalService.getLayout($plid),$id,null))

#set ($void = $portletPreferences.setValue("portletSetupTitle_en_US", "Changed"))
#set ($void = $portletPreferences.store())
thumbnail
11年前 に Sampsa Sohlman によって更新されました。

RE: How to set attribute in template

Regular Member 投稿: 230 参加年月日: 07/09/27 最新の投稿
Hi,

I'm assuming that this templating questions is for themes.

Balaji Chopparapu:
I am trying to change portlet title in a template but it is not working. Can you please suggest?

If you just want to change portlet name to be displayed at theme do the changes at portlet.vm, where you can decide what is the portlet name on the page.

Paul .:
You'll have to retrieve the preferences and then store them.

Storing the preferences at theme is not good idea, since that causes database traffic and will kill performance of portal.