Very nice tool. Very professional and well thought out. Quickly implemented in my companies portal.
Visioneo reports PE
- Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 CE GA3+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA3+
- 1 Instance Unit €2,150.00 EUR
- 2 Instance Units €3,900.00 EUR
- Subscription Services €950.00 EUR
- 1 Instance Unit €450.00 EUR
- 2 Instance Units €810.00 EUR
- Subscription Services €225.00 EUR
- Security Enabled: This app uses Liferay's PACL Security Manager.
- Subscription Services: This app offers support, maintenance, and updates.
Visioneo is a complete reporting application, allowing to embed professional-quality reports in your portal! Using the popular Open Source BIRT Eclipse designer, create powerful reports containing charts, data tables, cross-tables, images, grids, multiple pages and many other things from your own datasources, including the database of your Liferay portal. Once reports are published, they can immediately be displayed through secured portlet windows in users devices such PCs, tablets and smartphones. Documents are generated on demand in multiple formats such as HTML, PDF, Excel, Powerpoint, etc. In addition to all features available in the free edition (CE), Visioneo Professional Edition offers awesome new functionalities:
- BIRT reports are managed as standard portal documents (publish, edit and organize your reports through native Liferay portlets such "Document & Media"!)
- Reports access permissions per user role: protect the execution of your sensitive reports using native Liferay folder permissions!
- Approbation workflow of your report-designs through Kaleo
- External parameters portlet, perfect for mobile devices: arrange your report parameters outside a report window!
- And much more: cascading parameters, Server-side autocomplete parameters, Interactive diagrams, etc.
This is a large application because it embeds a BIRT runtime, therefore it might be necessary to increase the size of permanent memory of your application server before installing it. Please follow the documentation link for more informations.
- Responsive charts resizing for mobile devices
- Better SVG format support & autodetect feature
- Draft mode enhanced
- Better Java 8 support
- New dialog parameters layout
- New external parameters layout
- New Repository portlet
- New toolbar portlet
- Default dark theme redesigned
- New report-design samples embedded
- autocomplete widget redesigned
- Drillthrough in same frame improved
- Many minor fixes and enhacements
Please visit http://www.visioneo.org/knowledge-base/-/knowledge_base/article/161153 for more information about these changes