Fórum

RE: Primefaces Resources not being loaded (Bridge 3.1.0-ga1)

Maxim B, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

Primefaces Resources not being loaded (Bridge 3.1.0-ga1)

New Member Postagens: 3 Data de Entrada: 19/11/12 Postagens Recentes
Hi,
I got the following issue:

Some time ago (where portletfaces bridge 2.0.1 was still alive) i managed to run JBoss Portal 2.7.2 (for a lot of workflow reasons we cant migrate to other in near future) in combination with JSF2 and PrimeFaces3. So far - so good.
However some other serious issues are the reason why i am trying to move to Liferay faces bridge, because it contains some bugfixes and features which i need. (like the already-working file upload handling)

With portletfaces bridge the primefaces resources were correctly loaded:

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/???????????????????????????????PortletWindow?ln=primefaces-aristo&amp;action=b&amp;cacheability=PAGE&amp;javax.faces.resource=theme.css">
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/????????????????????????????????????????????ln=primefaces&amp;action=b&amp;cacheability=PAGE&amp;javax.faces.resource=primefaces.css">
<form id="</code"></form>
<br><br>However after changing to liferay bridge 3.1.0-ga1 nothing is attached to the head:<br><pre><code> ???MISSING resources </code></pre><code><br><br>Do you have any advice how i could fix this issue, or at least a workaround. Im now externally including the primefaces resources via script and style tags. However for the Images it gets nasty. <br><br>Thanks</code>
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Primefaces Resources not being loaded (Bridge 3.1.0-ga1)

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2655 Data de Entrada: 27/07/05 Postagens Recentes
PrimeFaces 3.3 and PrimeFaces 3.4 should work very well with Liferay Faces Bridge. The resources should automatically be added to the <head>...</head> section of the portal page as you expect. I would recommend that you download the primefaces3-portlet and try it on your system. Let me know how it works out for you.