Fórum

Using Amazon S3 as store for document library

Scott Gibson, modificado 14 Anos atrás.

Using Amazon S3 as store for document library

New Member Postagens: 19 Data de Entrada: 12/06/09 Postagens Recentes
Is anyone out there using the S3 hook to store their documents in an Amazon S3 bucket? Any problems?

I have been working on getting video streaming working utilizing the WizTools.org Video View portlet from private content stored on an Amazone S3 bucket. After getting the right combination of encoding on my videos, it is finally working as I would expect.

Now I am looking to see how else I can offload storage and bandwidth requirements to S3 to help streamline our content delivery. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Scott
Eugene Massier, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Using Amazon S3 as store for document library

New Member Postagens: 16 Data de Entrada: 18/07/11 Postagens Recentes
Yes, we are currently using it as a store for the document library - occasionally there is some kind of freezing behavior and the liferay instance has to be restarted to get things working right. We tried upgrading to a newer version of jets3t.jar but even with trying to keep up with all the new dependencies it creates, we still can't get it to run properly with the new code - is there a fix for liferay + s3 + freezing after some time ?
salina fung, modificado 11 Anos atrás.

RE: Using Amazon S3 as store for document library

New Member Postagens: 18 Data de Entrada: 29/03/12 Postagens Recentes
IWe are having the same freeze problem using Liferay Community 6.0 Any solution ?