Fórum

WSRP with Primefaces not working

Christophe Noel, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

WSRP with Primefaces not working

Junior Member Postagens: 99 Data de Entrada: 28/09/12 Postagens Recentes
Dear all,

I'm trying to simply deploy a portlet through WSRP protocol. I have also performed the test using the Primefaces5 demo portlet.
In any case, the javascript error "PrimeFaces is not defined" is thrown and the portlet doesn't work at all.

Can you please try to help me make it working ?

Thanks a lot,

Christophe.
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

RE: WSRP with Primefaces not working

Liferay Legend Postagens: 2655 Data de Entrada: 27/07/05 Postagens Recentes
Hi Christophe ,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will try to reproduce it and get back to you with our results.

Kind Regards,

Neil
thumbnail

Hi Christophe,

Please let us know the version of Liferay Portal that you are using for the WSRP producer and also the version of Liferay Portal that you are using for the WSRP consumer.

In addition, please paste the link for the primefaces5-portlet that you tried.

Thank you,

Neil
thumbnail

Hi Christophe,

We did some testing and we were able to get the primefaces5-portlet working via WSRP in Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA4 as long as it relied on Ajax for all form submissions. However, we found that the PrimeFaces CSS was not applied well for the PrimeFaces theme because of FACES-2489.

When doing a full page postback (like with the "simple" mode of p:fileUpload) we discovered FACES-2398 and fixed the issue. We also found that a full page postback would fail because of LPS-56769, but a fix for that will be available when Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA5 is released. As a workaround for LPS-56769, we added the following to portal-ext.properties:
auth.token.ignore.portlets=1_WAR_primefaces5portlet

HOWEVER, that should only be done in a development environment because it can open up the application to CSRF attacks.

Kind Regards,

Neil
Christophe Noel, modificado 8 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 99 Data de Entrada: 28/09/12 Postagens Recentes
hi Neil,
Thank you for your quick reply. I'm currently very busy with a parallel task, but be sure I'll give answers and feedbacks as soon as possible.
Regards,