Fórum

LOGS!

thumbnail
William Fleming, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

LOGS!

Regular Member Postagens: 180 Data de Entrada: 15/09/10 Postagens Recentes
The Liferay logs are huge can you set them to go another location rather than the drive of the server that they are running on. My server just crashed due to the logs just exploding size!

Thanks
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

RE: LOGS!

Liferay Legend Postagens: 6403 Data de Entrada: 23/09/08 Postagens Recentes
There's a log4j config (for bundles) in tomcat-x.x.x/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes - you can change this one to adopt your preferred session. Just use the standard log4j configuration
thumbnail
Jakub B, modificado 13 Anos atrás.

Junior Member Postagens: 82 Data de Entrada: 12/08/09 Postagens Recentes
Maybe this has been asked, why are Liferay configs all over the place? Why not a unified XML config for things?

Would be nice to have almost an apache config file, setting mysql / logs / etc...
thumbnail

Olaf Kock:
There's a log4j config (for bundles) in tomcat-x.x.x/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes - you can change this one to adopt your preferred session. Just use the standard log4j configuration

I would but its to big i want the logs as they are just i dont want them of the server hosting the sites i want to fire them to shared drive or something?
thumbnail

well - isn't exactly this the point of a log4j config?

You could also configure tomcat to log to a different location (or link the tomcat logs directory to a different location if you're on a system that supports symlinks in the filesystem).
thumbnail

Yes I understand that what they are used for i just want them logged to a seperate location where would i edit this in the tomcat.conf?
thumbnail

RE: LOGS! (Resposta)

tomcat/conf/logging.properties