Why A Survey?
Digital transformation is everywhere but how is it really affecting the insurance industry?
Amidst rapid digitization, insurers worldwide face the difficulty of underwriting policies, managing claims and digitizing the quote-to-bind and e-signature processes. To succeed, insurers must structure their approach to digital strategy, customer experience, internal organization and technology. However, this is way easier said than done. So, where are we in reality? By conducting this international survey, Liferay aims to highlight the challenges companies are facing and the progress companies have made. Both in terms of digital experiences (DX) and customer experience (CX). The results of this survey will provide valuable insights and current trends, both for your country and across the globe.Take the survey
Check Terms & Conditions here.
Win A GoPro Hero 5!
Enter the prize draw at the end of the survey — if that's not enough, here are some other great reasons:
- Be among the first ones to receive the survey results through an infographic and detailed whitepaper.
- Discover national trends that will enable you to compare your company to other countries in Europe and the United States based on the same criteria.
GoPro, HERO, Karma, Session and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. GoPro is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
Rules of Participation
1. The operator of the prize draw is Liferay, Inc., located at 1400 Montefino Avenue, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 (“Liferay”).
2. Only persons, who are older than eighteen (18) years of age that are legal residents of the United States and located within the United States at the time of entry may participate in the prize draw. Any participation of Liferay employees and their immediate relatives is excluded.
4. Entries are accepted from August 17, 2017 through September 30, 2017 (“Entry Period”).
5. The winner (s) will be determined by a draw among all eligible participants. The draw will take place within ... weeks after the end of the Entry Period.
6. The winner/s will be informed by e-mail within seven (7) days after the prize has been drawn. Liferay will then contact the potential winner to determine the details of handing over the prize. Potential winner may be required to complete certain documents If such documents are not returned within five (5) days, prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Liferay is unable to contact potential winner or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Liferay’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
The transfer of the prize does not incur any costs to the winner.