Upcoming ClassesSee Full Schedule
- Site Administrators
Teams that have taken training:
"The best way to start when planning to cluster Liferay."
- Installing Liferay in a Java EE Web Container
- Installing Liferay on a Java EE Server
- Configuring Default Settings
- Configuring Document Settings
- Configuring Application Settings
- Configuring for Environment-Specific Settings
- Basics of Fault Tolerance
- Defining Business Continuity Planning Strategies
- Clustering the Servers
- Clustering the Portal
- Configuring Documents and Search
- Deploying to the Cloud (Optional)
- Hardening Liferay
- Maintaining Your Portal
- Upgrading Liferay
Don't see a training that meets your needs?
Contact us and we'll work to find a training that fits your schedule. Or ask us about private trainings delivered onsite to you.