留言板

Document Library - display files without view permission

Marc Piparo,修改在12 年前。

Document Library - display files without view permission

Junior Member 帖子: 43 加入日期: 11-3-14 最近的帖子
We have a requirement throughout our project to display assets' abstracts to all guest users though preserve view permissions when viewing the entire asset. I have successfully implemented this for the asset publisher: http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/10622763
and added a new resource action-key (VIEW_ABSTRACT) to the asset models we want to implement this feature in.

HOWEVER, regarding the Document Library, the EntryService classes do not appear to behave the same with respect to how the permission checker is used.I am attempting to override the "getFileEntries(...)" method, however the only check I see using the ActionKeys.VIEW looks like a view permission check on the file's containing folder. The actual file level permission check appears to be being filtered at a lower level using the Permission Checker algorithm.
Does anyone have any suggestions how I can go about implementing this. Basically the goal is to allow a user with my new action-key (VIEW_ABSTRACT) to see a listing of the document in the Document Library, but not have access to view the document details, download file, etc...

any help is much appreciated!
thanks.