留言板

service-builder-import exception

rana datra,修改在12 年前。

service-builder-import exception

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 11-9-26 最近的帖子
Hi,

I have the following service.xml-file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE service-builder PUBLIC "-//Liferay//DTD Service Builder 6.0.0//EN" "http://www.liferay.com/dtd/liferay-service-builder_6_0_0.dtd">
<service-builder package-path="de.my_stuff.service">
<author>me</author>
<namespace>AssociateService</namespace>

<entity name="Associate" local-service="true" remote-service="false">

<!-- PK fields -->

<column name="id" type="long" primary="true" />

<column name="street" type="String" />
<column name="plc" type="String" />
<column name="location" type="String" />
<column name="county" type="String" />
</entity>

</service-builder>

I'm trying to import a file with the service-builder-import tag:

<service-builder-import file="test.xml" />

The test.xml-file is in the same directory as the service.xml file but if I run the build service command (that one that comes with the eclipse-sdk) I'm getting the following exception:

"Nested exception: Element type "service-builder-import" must be declared." Then the builder ignores the imported file and moves on.

It doesn't matter if there's a file or not or if this file is written correctly. The exception is always the same.

What am I doing wrong?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在12 年前。

RE: service-builder-import exception

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1123 加入日期: 10-2-16 最近的帖子
Hello, I can't tell what could be wrong, it seems ok. I have attached an example project where I added a service builder import file and tested it locally and it works so you can use it to compare to what you have in your project.
Rana Datra,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 11-9-29 最近的帖子
I can't see any relevant difference.

And I'm not able to build your service.xml. the builder says null-pointer-exception.

"An internal error occurred during: "Build services".
java.lang.NullPointerException"

Also for some reason editing the service.xml-files takes forever. I mean, it takes nearly 30 seconds just to save the file.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1123 加入日期: 10-2-16 最近的帖子
The NPE error is likely because your targeted runtime is not set to Liferay Runtime. Go to project properties > Targeted runtimes, and make sure Liferay v6.0 runtime is selected.
Mikko Torri,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 33 加入日期: 11-5-10 最近的帖子
Although service builder dtd defines service-builder-import for both 6.0.0 and 6.1.0 only 6.1.0 has mention of it in http://docs.liferay.com/portal/6.1/definitions/liferay-service-builder_6_1_0.dtd.html while http://docs.liferay.com/portal/6.0/definitions/liferay-service-builder_6_0_0.dtd.html does not have it.

So I suspect that is the case, since I can't run it either:
D:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225\portlets\service-builder-import-portlet>ant build-service
Buildfile: D:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225\portlets\service-builder-import-portlet\build.xml

build-service:
[java] Loading jar:file:/D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/portal-impl.jar!/system.properties
[java] Loading file:/D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/system-ext.properties
[java] Loading jar:file:/D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/portal-impl.jar!/portal.properties
[java] Loading file:/D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/portal-ext.properties
[java] Loading jar:file:/D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/portal-impl.jar!/com/liferay/portal/tools/dependencies/portal-tools.properties
[java] 14:12:12,839 INFO [PortalImpl:278] Global lib directory /D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/lib/ext/
[java] 14:12:12,839 INFO [PortalImpl:298] Portal lib directory /D:/liferay-portal-6.0.6/tomcat-6.0.29/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/
[java] com.liferay.portal.kernel.xml.DocumentException: Error on line 41 of document file:///D:/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225/portlets/service-builder-import-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/service.xml : Element type "service-builder-import" must be declared. Nested exception: Element type "service-builder-import" must be declared.
[java] at com.liferay.portal.xml.SAXReaderImpl.read(SAXReaderImpl.java:338)
[java] at com.liferay.portal.kernel.xml.SAXReaderUtil.read(SAXReaderUtil.java:115)
[java] at com.liferay.portal.tools.servicebuilder.ServiceBuilder.<init>(ServiceBuilder.java:519)
[java] at com.liferay.portal.tools.servicebuilder.ServiceBuilder.<init>(ServiceBuilder.java:404)
[java] at com.liferay.portal.tools.servicebuilder.ServiceBuilder.main(ServiceBuilder.java:176)
[java] Caused by: org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 41 of document file:///D:/liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225/portlets/service-builder-import-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/service.xml : Element type "service-builder-import" must be declared. Nested exception: Element type "service-builder-import" must be declared.
[java] at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:482)
[java] at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:264)
[java] at com.liferay.portal.xml.SAXReaderImpl.read(SAXReaderImpl.java:335)
[java] ... 4 more
[mkdir] Created dir: D:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225\portlets\service-builder-import-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\service-classes

compile-java:
[zip] Warning: skipping zip archive D:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225\portlets\service-builder-import-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\lib\service-builder-import-portlet-service.jar because no files were included.
[delete] Deleting directory D:\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.6-20110225\portlets\service-builder-import-portlet\docroot\WEB-INF\service-classes

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 5 seconds
Mikko Torri,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 33 加入日期: 11-5-10 最近的帖子
And by changing the dtd to reference 6.1.0 it will build ok with the 6.0.6 sdk, however it will not read the import files.
K. Behrends,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 12-1-6 最近的帖子
And the new 6.1.0 dtd has the json-enabled attribute removed, right?
thumbnail
shreyas bhargava,修改在9 年前。

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 12-6-5 最近的帖子
it really work thank you