留言板

Volunteering - Bulgarian translation

thumbnail
Yordan Nalbantov,修改在12 年前。

Volunteering - Bulgarian translation

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 10-7-6 最近的帖子
Hi, I am volunteering as a Bulgarian translator.
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在12 年前。

RE: Volunteering - Bulgarian translation

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1668 加入日期: 08-7-15 最近的帖子
Hi Yordan,

we are very happy to hear that! We currently have one Liferay employee from Bulgaria who is in charge of approving the translations submitted by the community.

In this page you will find all the information you need to start collaborating with us: Translating Liferay using Pootle. Feel free to ask anything you need in these forums although I am sure Iliyan will contact you very soon as he is extremely happy to see other Bulgarians working with Liferay emoticon

welcome!
thumbnail

Hello Julio. Thanks for the information you sent me.
Glad to know that you have an employee working in Bulgaria. I will be happy to speak :-) with him.
Best regards!
thumbnail

Hi again!
Unfortunately not been able to log in Pootle. I use my Screen name and password from my account in Liferay. Further, if I try to reset my password (in Pootle) I get a message that there is no user associated with my email. I re-checked the configuration of my account in Liferay. Sees no reason to think that I make a mistake. Could you help me with this issue!
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1668 加入日期: 08-7-15 最近的帖子
Hi Yordan,

have you tried with your screename: "iordannalbantov" and your password from liferay.com?

I can not see your email in your account, can you fill this field? We may send you some information to your email.

thank you!
thumbnail

Yes, I used them without success. My e-mail address is entered in http://www.liferay.com - Settings - My Account - EMail Address. I do not know why you can not see it.
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz,修改在12 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 143 加入日期: 10-12-14 最近的帖子
Hi Yordan,

our Pootle server is configured to log in with our LDAP system. Pootle keeps a user table with minimal data, amongst which is not the email due to there's no need for a mapping with LDAP email in Pootle. This data is neither available from liferay.com for non administrators. That's the reason we can not see it.

For some reason, some LDAP users are not being able to log in. We are investigating this. Sorry for any inconveniencies.

As a workaround, we have enabled local auth module, which means that Pootle authenticates against its own DB under some cases.

Please write to daniel.sanz@liferay.com and I'll provide you with a temp password and further instructions.

Regards,
Daniel.
thumbnail
Iliyan Peychev,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 10-11-17 最近的帖子
Здравейте Йордан,

Радвам се, че ще имаме възможност да подобрим превода на Liferay Portal заедно.

Съжалявам за проблемите с логването Ви в Pootle.
Съветът, който Ви даде Даниел, беше добър. Моля, свържете се с него.

С уважение,
Илиян Пейчев
thumbnail

Здравей Илияне,

И аз се радвам че установихме връзка.

Имам следния конкретен въпрос - Pootle показва термини отнасящи се до дадено изречение. Тъй като нямам възможност да ги прегледам всичките, бих искал да те питам дали са актуални или са дошли от автоматичен превод?

С уважение,
Йордан
thumbnail
Iliyan Peychev,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 10-11-17 最近的帖子
Някои са от автоматичен превод, но така или иначе всички могат да бъдат коригирани тук:
http://translate.liferay.com/pootle/bg/terminology/essential.po/translate/

Поздрави,
Илиян
thumbnail
Emil Doychev,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 11-5-17 最近的帖子
Здравейте, Илиян,

От версия 5.x работя с Liferay и забелязвам, че във версия 6.1 има доста места където превода на български език се нуждае от корекция. Вероятно много от тези неточности вече сте коригирали и в следващата версия ще бъдат отразени, но все пак бих искал да помогна и аз ако е възможно.

Имам добри познания за i18n механизма в Java и предполагам, че няма да правя безсмислени предложения.

Нямам проблеми с логването в Pootle. Виждам и че имам права за даване на предложения.

Необходимо ли е нещо друго за да мога да помагам?

Поздрави,
Емил Дойчев.