留言板

Service to search for documents according to field contents

ALBERTO AKIRA OKATA,修改在8 年前。

Service to search for documents according to field contents

New Member 帖子: 9 加入日期: 14-7-15 最近的帖子
Good afternoon.
I'm doing an integration of a web system and Liferay .
What is happening is this : documents are added to the system in specific fields, eg title, type, description, date , etc ...

So it is called a service ( addFileEntry ) and the document is added to the Liferay repository along with its contents ( of the fields ) .

What I wonder is what service I could use in my system so I can search for documents in Liferay as a specific field contents. For example : I want all the documents that have the Type " Agreement " . Which service to use for my system to search the Liferay all documents that have content " Agreement" in TYPE field?

Already , thank you.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine,修改在8 年前。

RE: Service to search for documents according to field contents

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2416 加入日期: 10-12-22 最近的帖子
Liferay, by default, uses Lucene for all its indexing. Out of the box this search index data is stored in LIFERAY_HOME/data/Lucene. You can configure this storage location to be elsewhere (eg file share, search server etc) and then use the Lucene api from your tool to query the same index liferay writes to. I think an easier solution though would be to configure a search server and use the SOLR wen plugin so that Liferay actions are available in SOLR. Then you can query the same search server using the much simpler SOLR querying from any system.