留言板

How to make Solr indexes only one Site

Nikos Samaras,修改在8 年前。

How to make Solr indexes only one Site

Junior Member 帖子: 29 加入日期: 16-1-14 最近的帖子
Hello,

I am using solr-4.10.4.

To my understanding Solr indexes everything.

As a result solr has some keys that don't exist in Liferay dataBase. So when it searches for keys that do not exist in dataBase I get this error

SEVERE: ERROS searching reults --->com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileEntryException: No DLFileEntry exists with the primary key XXXX

How can we make solr indexes only one Site.

Thank you
Nikos
thumbnail
Kailash Yadav,修改在8 年前。

RE: How to make Solr indexes only one Site

Regular Member 帖子: 211 加入日期: 11-10-18 最近的帖子
It seems that solr indexes isn'r synced with database. There are some DL type documents in solr which doesn't exist in DB.
Try "Reindex all search indexes." in Server Administration (or you can re-index "Documents and Media" portlet from App Manager).
Nikos Samaras,修改在8 年前。

RE: Liferay EE - Solr indexing and Weblogic

Junior Member 帖子: 29 加入日期: 16-1-14 最近的帖子
Hello again,

I have 2 questions

1) Firstly thank you for your answer Yadav.
What is more, I would like to mention that the error comes up when the user adds a New Document in Documents and Media.
Then he/she deletes this document not only from Documents and Media but also from Recycle Bin.
When the user searches for a string the system gets the results(I checked it on debug mode and I saw that I get the result).
The solrs seems that is not updated when I delete a document from liferay.
It looks like there is not synchronization between the database and the solr indexes.

Do you have any idea how to synchronize that in order to avoid this error?

2) When I upload a document on Liferay although the solr server is updated I can't get any result when I am searching on Liferay. I must restart solr server in order to retrieve the result from the new document

Thank you in advance
Nikos