留言板

Trying to Access a blog gives "Requested Resource Not Found"

Jordan Miles,修改在8 年前。

Trying to Access a blog gives "Requested Resource Not Found"

Junior Member 帖子: 27 加入日期: 15-1-22 最近的帖子
We are testing the Liferay Blogs portlets (Aggregator and Blogs). We put both portlets on a user's private page. A user can publish a blog no problem and it shows up on another user's blog aggregator, but when I click "Read More" to go to the blog owner's page, I get "Requested Resource Not Found". Any ideas what's causing this? I haven't seen a lot about it and what I have seen there really hasn't been a solution.
thumbnail
Pankaj Kathiriya,修改在8 年前。

RE: Trying to Access a blog gives "Requested Resource Not Found"

Liferay Master 帖子: 722 加入日期: 10-8-5 最近的帖子
Ideally, one user should not be allowed to access private page of other user. And I think, this is the behavior you are getting.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock,修改在8 年前。

RE: Trying to Access a blog gives "Requested Resource Not Found"

Liferay Legend 帖子: 6403 加入日期: 08-9-23 最近的帖子
That's my expectation as well.

Why? Let's assume your blog article is public (visible to everyone): BlogsAggregator rightfully shows it. When you click the article, Liferay tries to find a page where all the proper context for a blog article is found - e.g. the only page where the blogs portlet is on, the user's private page. Private pages are only visible to members of the site they're private to, and in the case of a user's private site, that user is the sole member of their own site.

As blogs are inherently public (unless the content is private - then protect the content), my recommendation is to drop the Blogs portlet on a user's public page.