Liferay Announces New Cloud, Commerce and Content Capabilities to Drive Personalization and Growth at Scale
Liferay launches new versions of its products to help businesses scale digital transformation efforts
Bangalore, India – (June 4, 2019) – Liferay, Inc., which makes software that helps companies create digital experiences on web, mobile and connected devices, today announced the launch of the latest versions of Liferay DXP and Liferay Commerce and the global availability of Liferay DXP Cloud. Designed to meet the needs of today’s digital-first business teams to create experiences rapidly across channels and streamline IT operations, the new releases of Liferay’s products equip enterprises with easy-to-use and reusable content management and personalization tools along with the flexibility of a decoupled CMS architecture, all powered by the benefits of the cloud.
Liferay DXP Cloud, Liferay DXP 7.2 and Liferay Commerce 2.0
With Liferay DXP 7.2, enterprises are empowered to quickly build and deliver meaningful experiences to their customers with features like content recommendations and auto-tagging. Developers are empowered to use their preferred tools via a decoupled CMS. New REST APIs provide access to structured content, document management, categories, keywords and more.
Liferay DXP Cloud is an enterprise solution that simplifies the deployment, management and scaling of Liferay DXP with Platform as a Service capabilities. The offering leverages best practices from Liferay DXP deployments around the world to shorten time-to-market for development teams and reduce the burden of managing underlying infrastructure. Liferay DXP Cloud provides a robust set of features including detailed application and infrastructure deployment metrics and automatic backup and restore functionality, so organizations can enjoy peace of mind knowing that critical data will not be lost.
Liferay Commerce 2.0 enables businesses to leverage their content to deliver rich, easy-to-use purchasing experiences unique to each customer. Smart product grouping, contextualized product recommendations and alerts for accounts at risk of churn help businesses improve the buying experience and build relationships with customers.
Release highlights include:
- Personalization at scale: Business users can easily define audience segments with robust rules for fine-grained personalization and create variants of a single page for each audience segment.
- Increased headless CMS freedom: Liferay DXP 7.2 introduces a decoupled CMS with improved APIs, giving developers the benefit of headless freedom but with traditional CMS-like management for the business user.
- Streamlined business operations: New features in Liferay DXP 7.2 allow users to gain end-to-end visibility on critical business processes with workflow reports, set deadlines for processes and view real-time workflow analytics.
- Frictionless cloud deployments: Deliver high availability, zero downtime deployments to ensure that mission-critical sites are always online. Liferay DXP Cloud supports the creation of fault tolerance processes to meet organizations’ unique needs and detect and repair common server problems as they occur.
- Simplified IT management: Liferay DXP Cloud delivers detailed performance metrics so IT teams can understand the health and compute requirements of their sites over time.
- Integrate content and commerce: Liferay Commerce 2.0 includes all the latest features of Liferay DXP, including personalization, advanced segmentation and experience management.
Availability and More Information:
For more information on Liferay DXP 7.2, please visit: https://www.liferay.com/products/dxp.
For more information on Liferay DXP Cloud, please visit: https://www.liferay.com/products/dxp-cloud.
For more information on Liferay Commerce 2.0, please visit: https://www.liferay.com/products/commerce.