Zeeshan Khan
RE: CSS in Liferay
January 24, 2012 2:21 AM
Answer

Zeeshan Khan

Recent Posts

Samuel Kong:
1. Dockbar > Manage > Page
2. Find the "Look and Feel" (there's two. One for the whole community and one for just the current page)
3. Look and Feel > Regular Browsers > CSS

This is similar to the Advance Style of the portlet, but the CSS is attached to the community/page instead of a portlet.

Hi Samuel !!

can u plz let me know where the CSS of Advance Styling (under any Portlet's Look and Feel) goes...?? where can i find that CSS file as i have made some changes to SIg In Portlet through Advance Styling(after login it disappears)....now i am unable to Undo it as one needs to Login first but after login it disappears stopping me to make any changes......
Samuel Kong
January 30, 2012 1:57 AM
Answer

Samuel Kong

LIFERAY STAFF

Recent Posts

Zeeshan,

I'm not exactly sure I understand the problem you are describing. Can you please provide the Portal version number and steps to reproduce. A screen shot might also be good to help me and others in the community to understand your issue.
Zeeshan Khan
February 9, 2012 5:42 AM
Answer

Zeeshan Khan

Recent Posts

Samuel Kong:
Zeeshan,

I'm not exactly sure I understand the problem you are describing. Can you please provide the Portal version number and steps to reproduce. A screen shot might also be good to help me and others in the community to understand your issue.

Well i did something unusual to get rid of this........removed the complete the page by login as admin....(LR's simple functionality).....created new page and added my required portlets on that page including the Sign In portlet.... emoticon
Ranjith Chittuluri
CSS in Liferay
February 23, 2012 10:33 AM
Answer

Ranjith Chittuluri

Recent Posts

i am facing different problem with liferay enterprise edition of version 6.1 jboss

my problem wen i try to validate my site with w3c css validator it showing somany css errors

just visit this link

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.ssdgtcs.in%3A8080&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=no&vextwarning=false&lang=en

i am attaching the error list also please provide the solution
plese provide some solution and all those errors are coming from api.css in portal folder of html
in want to fix these erroer as much as quick

thanks in advance
Attachments: css errors.docx (34.5k)
Roman Hoyenko
March 5, 2012 3:42 PM
Answer

Roman Hoyenko

Recent Posts

The problem you have is different from the original question, please ask it in a separate thread in order not to confuse people.
Roman Hoyenko
February 6, 2012 8:37 AM
Answer

Roman Hoyenko

Recent Posts

It doesn't go to file, it goes into database. Layout and LayoutSet tables have the CSS field in them, that's where the css goes.