toggle
First Timer
Liferay /Apache and Siteminder Integration issues
February 18, 2013 2:21 PM
Answer

First Timer

Recent Posts

Hi ,
Im doing a setup of Liferay 6.1 EE GA2 with Apache2.2 and Siteminder for SSO on Windows 2008 64bit m/c.
I dont have any experience of integrating Siteminder with Liferay/Apache before.
Everything went fine with Apache and Liferay Integration, but the CA webagent for Apache 32 bit didnt integrate well with Apache (some errors in logs during the installation). The SmHost.conf and webAgent.conf looks ok. Also I coud see the changes done to httpd.conf by webagent during installation. But the only missing thing is the AgentId file and its entry in WebAgent.conf. I dont know how important this is, but whenever i try to reach liferay I get a 500 Internal server error from Apache.

I know this issue has nothing to do with liferay, but I just wanted to check if I can get any help from experts who already did such type of integration before.
Also I wanted t know what parameters need to be configured(mandatory) for Host Config and Agent Config Objects in Sitemeinder specific to Apache.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.
First Timer
RE: Liferay /Apache and Siteminder Integration issues
February 21, 2013 3:01 AM
Answer

First Timer

Recent Posts

Hi,

The issue was with dlls which weren't loaded during the installation. The issue resolved after placing the dlls in the bin directory of jre.