COUNTER NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES
If you believe any material subject to an infringement notice was removed in error, you may send a counter notification to our designated agent (address provided below). A counter notification shall include the following:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Liferay to contact you, including a full name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, and, e-mail address.
- Identification and description of the content or material that was removed and the location at which the content appeared.
- The following statement: "I declare, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the identified material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Los Angeles, CA if your address is outside of the United States) and that you will accept service of process from the person who the provided notification of claimed infringement to which your notice relates or an agent of such person.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Upon receipt of a counter notification, please be advised that Liferay will forward a copy of it to the party who submitted the original infringement notice. Your contact information is included on this counter notification. By submitting a counter notification, you consent to having your contact information revealed in this way. Liferay will not forward the counter notification to any party other than the original claimant.
The original claimant may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If Liferay does not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after notice of your counter notification, Liferay will restore the removed material. However, until such time, any removed material will remain removed.
Attn: Legal Department
1400 Montefino Avenue
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
E-mail: [email protected]
Our designated agent should not be contacted regarding any matters other than the copyright infringement matters discussed above, including without limitation about user feedback, comments, questions, and requests for technical support.