Length: 2 days
Formats: Public, Private, Online*
Liferay Version: 6.2**
*Instructor-led for 3 days, 5 hours/day **Also available through Private Training for Liferay 6.1
Save time and avoid costly mistakes when you learn how Liferay's out of the box features can cut months of development
Let the experts teach you how to leverage permissions so that the right resources are in the right hands — every time.
Discovering Liferay's design architecture keeps you from developing needless customization so you can use Liferay the way it's designed to be used.
5GB Free Hard Disk Space
Windows x64, Mac OSX*, or Linux*
*Participants that use Mac OSX or Linux must be prepared to troubleshoot any operating system related issues as the trainer may not be familar with these operating systems.
- Getting Started with Liferay
- Fundamental Liferay Concepts
- Managing Permissions Through Roles
- Basic Page Management
- Introduction To Liferay's Asset Framework
- Basic Web Content
- Managing Documents And Media
- Encouraging Collaboration In Liferay
- Enhancing Networking And Collaboration
- Connecting to External Services
- A Deeper Look Into Liferay's Asset Framework
- Understanding Custom Fields
- Understanding Workflow
- Understanding Dynamic Data Lists