Liferay DXP 7.2 Certified Professional Back-End Developer
True/False - Exam candidate will select if the statement presented is true or false.
Multiple Choice Single Answer - Exam candidate will select the one response that most correctly completes the statement presented.
Multiple Choice Multiple Answer - Exam candidate will select all of the responses that correctly complete the statement presented.
- All questions are based on Liferay best practices when developing for Liferay DXP.
- Unless otherwise indicated in the question, assume a new Liferay installation with no additional plugins installed and no modifications to portal properties.
- Blade CLI lets you create projects that can be used only with Liferay Developer Studio.
- Which of the following statements about OSGi are true?
(Please select all correct answers.)A. An OSGi component is any Java class inside a bundle that is declared to be a component.B. An OSGi component doesn’t have a lifecycle.C.A service is an OSGi component registered to the OSGi container's service registry.D. Declarative services (DS) is a service that handles OSGi dependency injection and allows you to publish, find, and bind services based on XML metadata and annotations.E. An OSGi component cannot be stopped.Answer: A, C, and D
- Which command do you need to execute to close the connection to the Gogo Shell without shutting the OSGi container down?
A. shutdownB. ExitC. QuitD. DisconnectAnswer: D
This examination overview includes weighting, test objectives, and example content. Example topics and concepts are included to clarify test objectives; they should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all of the content of this examination.
Standard test price: USD 200
Exam Source Material
This exam is based off of the Liferay Training course Back-end Developer as well as the Liferay DXP 7.2 Developer Guide.
Preparing for the Exam
Achieving recognition as a Liferay Certified Professional Back-End Developer demonstrates that you understand core concepts for developing Liferay modules and know how to follow Liferay best practices to develop robust, elegant, and maintainable solutions based on the Liferay Platform. The exam is designed to be challenging, yet fair for Liferay developers. Here’s how you can succeed:
- Attend the Back-end Developer training course. Attending training is not required before you sit for the exam, but much of the exam material is based on concepts covered in training.
- Review the additional source material. Liferay Developer Network is an amazing complementary source of information for the exam.
- Get hands-on development experience. Some of the topics covered on the exam require the kind of knowledge that comes from real experience developing for the Liferay Platform. If you have attended a developer training, be sure you've completed and reviewed all of the exercises presented during class, even the bonus exercises. If you haven't attended training, spend some time developing applications and customizations. It would also be helpful to review Liferay’s source code to ensure you're familiar with Liferay's best practices.
- Show up to the testing center with the required identification and take the 90-minute exam.