A social network at the service of employees
Previously, EDF Group had more than 400 intranet sites scattered all over the world.
In 2011, the IT Department and the Group’s HR and Communication Departments, supported by the members of the Executive Committee, launched the Group’s first social network. Its objective is simple: to provide employees with a single point of entry to access the information and online services they need.
Developed using agile methodology in just four months, ‘Vivre EDF Online’ uses 90% of Liferay’s functionalities and includes five major components: communication, collaboration, social network, e-services, and mobile.
- Disabling your pop-up blocker
- Clearing your browser’s cache
- Disabling any plugins on your browser
- Using an alternate browser
- Updating your browser to the latest version