In order to remain competitive, B2B manufacturing and distribution companies are finding the ever-growing need to implement a comprehensive commerce platform. Customer expectations are being set by their B2C experiences, and traditionally B2B has been able to escape those expectations, but that gap is closing.
In this e-book you will find best practices and helpful information on the following topics:
- Salesperson expectations and how to navigate successful implementation without disrupting your sales teams
- Why documentation and content libraries are changing the landscape of B2B Commerce
- How to streamline the purchasing process with efficient search and navigation features
- How to reduce the need for customization, in turn reducing implementation and support costs
- Best practices to effectively target customer needs through analytics
- How to automate the maintenance of pricing, terms, and discounting models